Urho3D 1.22 release
- Configurable render path replaces hardcoded forward/prepass/deferred modes. Render path system also used for postprocessing now.
- Threaded task priorities; long-running tasks (more than one frame) can coexist with the time-critical tasks.
- Possibility to use also RGB normal maps.
- CustomGeometry component, which allows geometry to be defined similarly to OpenGL immediate mode.
- Elapsed time shader parameter for material animation.
- Cubic environment mapping example shaders.
- Separate physics collision start & end events.
- Visual Studio 2012, Eclipse & Xcode build support.
- Many bugfixes, including iOS 6 orientation & shadow mapping bugfixes, skinning on some Android devices.